No current Chicago Blackhawk is currently assigned jersey #33.
1. Darrell Anholt-1984 Anholt played one career game with the Blackhawks without registering a point.
2. Dirk Graham-1988-1995 Graham came to the Hawks and was the Captain for the Hawks only Stanley Cup Final appearance in nearly 20 year window in 1992. Graham’s Chicago career totals were 526 games played 152 goals and 191 assists during 8 seasons with the Hawks. Graham’s best playoff game of his career came in Game #4 of the 1992 Finals when he recorded a hat trick in the Hawks final loss while getting swept by the Pittsburgh Penguins.
3. Reid Simpson-1997-1998 Simpson played in 91 games for Chicago scoring 8 goals and 6 assists before being traded to the Tampa Bay Lightning for Michael Nylander.
4. Jamie Allison-2001-2002 Allison played 142 games with the Blackhawks scoring 4 goals 8 assists and picking up 217 penalty minutes.
5. Louie DeBrusk- 2004 DeBrusk played his final four games of his 401 game NHL career with the Blackhawks without hitting the scoresheet.
6. Adrain Aucoin-2005-2007 Aucoin played in 92 games wearing #33 picking up 5 goals and 17 assists and a staggering -35. Aucoin was a former Blackhawks Captain that now calls Columbus home for a 2.5 million cap hit.
7. Dustin Byfuglien 2009-2010 Big Buff was a center piece of the Hawks first Stanley Cup championship in 49 years. Byfuglien was moved from defense to a forward and was part of the last good Blackhawks powerplay parking his body in front of visiting goalies. Byfuglien even picked up a playoff hat trick along the way. Buff played in 260 games scoring 55 goals and 54 assists. In 39 playoff games he scored 14 goals and 11 assists before getting sent to the Atlanta Thrashers in the 2010 purge.
8. Carter Hutton-2013 Hutton started one game for the Hawks losing that contest while giving up 3 goals.
What is your favorite #33 in Blackhawks history?