Duncan Keith is the current #2 for the Chicago Blackhawks and could be well on his way to a Hall of Fame career. Keith has won 2 Stanley Cups, 1 Norris Trophy and a Gold medal. Keith has played in 607 games all in a Blackhawks jersey during that time he has scored 59 goals and 250 assists with a +103 rating. Keith after a sluggish 2010-2011 has returned to form and was is usual ice hogging self during the lastest Blackhawks Stanley Cup run.
1. Jack Stewart-1951-1952 Stewart played in 63 games for Chicago scoring 1 goal and 5 assists.
2. Gus Mortson 1953-1958 Mortson played in 390 games for the Blackhawks picking up 25 goals and 80 assists.
3. Al Arbour-1959-1961 Arbour appeared in 180 games for the Hawks scoring 6 times with 17 assists. He played in 7 games during the 1961 Stanley Cup run without a point.
4. Bob Turner-1961-1963 Turner wore #2 139 times scoring 11 times and 5 assists.
5. Giles Marotte-1968-1970 Marotte skated 180 times for the Hawks scoring 10 times with 62 assists and 294 penalty minutes.
6. Bill White-1970-1976 White was with the Hawks for 7 seasons scoring 30 times and 149 assists.
7. Greg Fox 1979-1984 Fox played in 339 games for Chicago scoring 9 times with 69 assists and 450 penalty minutes.
8. Marc Bergevin-1984-1989 Bergevin appeared in 266 games during his five-year stay scoring 12 goals and 29 assists.
9. Bryan Marchment-1991-1994 Marchmant had a 926 NHL game career with 149 games with the Blackhawks, during his stay with the Hawks he scored 11 goals and 29 assists.
10. Eric Weinrich 1994-1999 Weinrich played 356 games during his 1,157 NHL Game career, while with the Hawks he scored 21 goals and 92 assists.
11. Deron Quint-2004 Quint was the last player not named Keith to wear #2. During his one year stint with the Hawks he scored 4 goals and 7 assists.
Only 2 days left until another Stanley Cup banner heads to the United Center rafters.