20. Philadelphia Flyers: The Flyers spent more money than the Phillies this offseason, just kidding. The Flyers ride themselves from Ilya Bryzalov and Daniel Briere this offseason. They still face the same problems, shaky defense and questionable goal tending.
21. Nashville Predators: The Predators do not have the offensive fire power to compete in the west, even with the great addition of Victor Stalberg (cough, cough). The whole season comes down to Pekka Rinne. If he is good, they will be alright, if not they will struggle again this year.
22. Columbus Blue Jackets: The Blue Jackets rode Sergei Bobrovksy excellent goal tending to just outside of the playoffs. The addition of Nathan Horton will help but it won’t be enough.
23. Carolina Hurricanes: Cam Ward is the running for a spot on Team Canada. He will be motivated to play well. Their defense is a huge question mark!
24. The Toronto Maple Leafs: The leafs extend Phil Kessel to an 8 year contract. They also got into a brawl with the Buffalo Sabers. This will be most exciting headlines of the Maple Leafs season.
25. Winnipeg Jets: The Jets will fluctuate between the 25th spot and 30th spot all year. Their goal tending has been the worst in the NHL.
26. Colorado Avalanche: Patrick Roy is the new coach of the Avs. It has caused some glimmer of hope in Colorado however; they will be a bottom feeder again this season. They did end the Blackhawks streak.
29. Florida Panthers: Dale Talon has been busy signing aging veterans to a team that finished 30th in the NHL last season. Can Tim Thomas regain some of his Boston magic?
30. Calgary Flames: Calgary is bad and they know it. They don’t have much talent and are banking on a goalie Karri Ramo. Ramo has dominated the KHL the last three years but his numbers are bad in the NHL 11-21-10 .895 save percentage.
Who is in your Top 5 or Top 10? Let us Know in the comments section! For Blackhawks updates follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup