10. Washington Captials 1-2-0: The Capitals game out ready to play to start the season, however, there record does not reflect it. We all know Alexander Ovechkin is a great player but is supporting cast enough.
9. San Jose Sharks 2-0: The Sharks are off to a strong start. The Sharks play well in the regular season, can they finally hoist the Stanley Cup. They will have up and downs this season. They are currently on the upside.
8. Montreal Canadians 1-1: Hockey was founded in Canada and right now the Candians are the pride of Canada.
7. St Louis Blues 2-0: The Blues were picked by the Sun Times to represent the Western Conference in the Stanley Cup Finals. They are first in the Central Division after the first week. Will they like the look from above? Can they hold it?
6. Vancouver Canucks 1-1: The Canucks are 1-1 to start the season under new Coach John Tortorella. In New York, they would have been calling for his job. News flash, Vancouver is not much different.
4. Detroit Red Wings 2-1: The Red Wings are playing well in their new conference. A motivated Jimmy Howard is player to watch early in the season. Howard could be in line for the backup goalie spot to Quick on Team USA.
3. Chicago Blackhawks 1-0-1: The defending Stanley Cup Champs are not suffering for a Stanley cup hangover. They should have beaten a inferior team in Tampa Bay. This is why they are not number 1.
2. The Pittsburgh Penguins 2-0: The Penguins are playing like a favorite to reach the Stanley Cup Finals. Will their goal tending hold up? Will they go and get another goalie?
1. Boston Bruins 2-0: The Eastern Conference Champs are playing with another new resolve this season. They are not suffering from trading Tyler Seguin. They want to represent the East again in the Stanley Cup finals.