Jun 14, 2013; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Blackhawks center Andrew Shaw during practice the day before game two of the 2013 Stanley Cup Final against the Boston Bruins at the United Center. Mandatory Credit: Jerry Lai-USA TODAY Sports
There were so many amazing goals during the 2012-2013 Chicago Blackhawks season. It was very hard to pick five. These are my choices for top 5 Goals of the 2012-2013 regular season.
Here they are:
- 1. On 3/6/2013, the Chicago Blackhawks were playing the Colorado Avalanche at the United Center in NBC Wednesday night showdown. Dan Carcillo kept the streak alive with his late goal. This is my favorite Dan Carcillo moment as a member of the Blackhawks.
- 2. Early on in the regular season the Blackhawks faced many tough challenges. The Calgary Flames had outplayed the Blackhawks for the 99% of this game. That was until Marian Hossa saved the streak with a clutch late goal.
3. One word should be used to describe this goal: SPINORAMA! The Chicago Blackhawks were up 7-1 against the Dallas Stars when Patrick Kane put the icing on the cake.
4. Dan Carcillo would not have been a given chance to extend the streak without this goal. Marian Hossa scored an OT winner against the Dallas Stars in Game 4 of the regular season.
5. This Top 5 would not be complete without a goal against the Vancouver Canucks. Watch Andrew Shaw score with his stick and not his shin pads to win this game.
Blackhawks fans, you have seen my choices for the Top 5 regular season goals.
My question to you: What are your Top 5 regular season goals?