Mar 16, 2013; Dallas, TX, USA; Chicago Blackhawks goalieCorey Crawford
(50) warms up before the game against the Dallas Stars at the American Airlines Center. The Blackhawks defeated the Stars 8-1. Mandatory Credit: Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports
Current #50- Corey Crawford first saw action in the 2006 season and is currently the #1 goalie of the Blackhawks with a Stanley Cup Championship under his belt. Crawford career record is 152-83-43 during the regular season which includes a 2013 Jennings trophy. To be quite honest most people believe Crawford earned the Conn Smythe Trophy for this past seasons Stanley Cup run, but his play in Game #4 (a game which Tuukka Rask let in 6) probably cost him the trophy to Patrick Kane. Crawford already ranks 4th all-time in goalie playoff wins in Blackhawks history with 21-15-5 record. Crawford had a great 1st full season while slumping in his sophomore season. Last season he was back on his game although thanks to the media everyone knows he doesn’t have the greatest glove hand. Either way he has a Cup and now a ton of confidence heading into the 2013-2014 season.
1. Chris Clifford-1989 1 career game with no points.
2. Ray LeBlanc-1992 1 game 1-0 record with a .955 Goals Against Average 22 saves
3. Christian Soucy-1994-1 career game with no points.
4. Igor Radulov 2002-2004 Radulov played in 43 career games with the Blackhawks scoring 9 goals and 7 assists. Radulov played in the minors from 1997-2012 and these 43 games were the only games he played at the NHL level.
50th All-Time in Points- Roy Conacher Conacher played 264 career games for the Blackhawks from 1947-1952 scoring 102 goals and grabbing 125 assists. Conacher started his career with the Boston Bruins in 1938 and his career ended with the Hawks in 1952.
Only 50 Days Until Banner Raising Night at the United Center!
For more Blackhawks conversation and updates follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like us on Facebook at Blackhawkup.