#46- No current Blackhawk is currently assigned jersey #46
1. Shawn Byram– 1991 Bryam played in one career game with the Blackhawks, and he didn’t scratch the scoresheet in his one contest.
2. Tuomas Gronman-1997 Gronman played 16 games for the Blackhawks he recorded 1 assist and 14 penalty minutes before ending his NHL career 21 games later with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
3. Dmitri Nabokov-1998 Nabokov played 25 games wearing #46 scoring 7 goals and 4 assists. Nabokov played 2 more seasons after leaving Chicago playing for the New York Islanders.
4. Dennis Bonvie-1999 Bonvie played 11 games and racked up 44 penalty minutes without a single point wearing #46
5. Todd Gill-2003 Gill played in the NHL from 1984-2003 playing 1,007 games scoring 82 goals and 272 assists. His last 5 games were with the Blackhawks in which he collected 1 assist before leaving the NHL for good.
6. Colin Fraser-2007-2010 Fraser played 157 games for the Blackhawks scoring 13 goals and 23 assists during his tenure wearing #46. Fraser only played in 3 playoff games during the Blackhawks 2010 Stanley Cup playoff run without registering anything on the scoresheet. After getting his named engraved on the Cup for his play with the Hawks he was dumped to the Edmonton Oilers in the purge of 2010. Fraser made his way to the Los Angeles Kings and was able to hoist his second Cup in three seasons which isn’t to bad for someone with 324 career games under his belt with 20 goals and 36 assists.
46th All-Time In Points- Steve Thomas Thomas played 334 games in his Blackhawks career scoring 110 goals and 120 assists. Thomas was a goal scorer with 6 hat tricks during his stay with the Hawks. Thomas never won a Stanley Cup but scored a bunch of goals during his 1,235 game career.