Steve Passmore #29 Chicago Blackhawks (Picture courtesy of Blackhawks.com)
Bryan Bickell currently wears #29 and was the biggest breakout star of the 2013 Stanley Cup Championship. Bickell played well for most of the season playing alongside Andrew Shaw and Viktor Stalberg on the best 3rd line in the NHL hands down. Bickell scored 9 goals and 14 assists in the regular season playing in all 48 regular season games, and then he backed up the regular season with a great post-season scoring 9 goals 8 assists. Bickell was rewarded with a $4,000,000 a year contract and will have sky-high expectations heading into this coming season.
1. Ted Bulley 1976-1982 Bulley played 350 games with the Blackhawks scoring 94 goals and 196 assists before getting traded to the Washington Capitals.
2. Steve Ludzik-1983-1989 Ludzik played 413 games wearing a Blackhawks jersey picking up 46 goals and 92 assists along his 8 year career in Chicago.
3. Jimmy Waite 1990-1997 The Blackhawks went with Waite instead of Dominik Hasek after the 1992 Stanley Cup Finals appearance. We all know how that turned out, Waite’s career totals including 33 games with the Phoenix Coyotes was 28-41-12 with 3.35 Goals Against Average.
4. Greg Millen-1991 Millen only played 13 games with the Hawks during a 604 NHL game career. While with Chicago Millen went 5-5-1 while his career record was 215-284-89.
5. Darin Kimble 1994-1995 Kimble played 79 games with the Hawks scoring 4 goals and 2 assists.
6. Andrei Trefilov 1998-1999 Trefilov played 7 games with the Hawks going 1-6 with a 3.41 Goals Against Average.
7. Steve Passmore 2000-2004 Passmore had a 30 game career with the Blackhawks ending up with a record of 19-33-12. His career ended in Chicago after the 2004 season.
8. Valeri Zelepukin 2001 Zelepukin played his final 36 games of his 595 NHL game career with the Hawks picking up his final 3 goals and 4 assists before leaving the NHL forever.
9. Shawn Thornton- Thornton played the first 31 games of his NHL career with the Hawks before signing as a free agent with the Anaheim Ducks while in Chicago he scored 2 goals and 1 assist.
10. Jason Williams-2006-2008 Williams played 63 games with the Hawks during a 455 game NHL career, but with Chicago he scored 17 goals and 25 assists.
What is your favorite #29 in Blackhawks history?
For more Blackhawks conversation and updates follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup.