Jun 4, 2013; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Los Angeles Kings goalie Jonathan Quick (32) makes a save against Chicago Blackhawks left wing Viktor Stalberg (25) during the third period in game three of the Western Conference finals of the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs at the Staples Center. Mandatory Credit: Robert Hanashiro-USA TODAY Sports
No Blackhawk has taken over #25 since Viktor Stalberg left for Nashville. It was a strange signing for a franchise that bases its play on structure. Stalberg is the last Blackhawk to score a regular season hat trick, while in Chicago he scored 42 goals and 45 assists. The writing on the wall happened during the playoffs with Stalberg getting benched for the first two games of both the Detroit Red Wings and Boston Bruins series. Stalberg made up a great 3rd line with Andrew Shaw and Bryan Bickell for the great 2013 season.
1. Dan Hinton-1977 Hinton played in 14 NHL games all with Chicago and the only stat he has to show for his efforts is a -5 rating.
2. Bob Kelly-1978-1979 Kelly played 138 games with the Blackhawks scoring 9 goals 16 assists and picking up 180 penalty minutes.
3. Brian Young-1980 Young played in 8 games wearing #25 picking up 2 assists.
4. Florent Robidoux-1981 Robidoux Blackhawks career lasted 52 games with 7 goals and 4 assists.
5. Jerome Dupont-1982-1986 Dupont played in 201 games he scored 7 goals and 29 assists with 445 penalty minutes. Here is a fight with a great fight call by Pat Foley.
6. James Camazzola-1987 Camazzola played in 5 games without a point in his NHL career.
7. Bob McGill-1987-1991 McGill played in 281 games with the Blackhawks. He picked up 641 penalty minutes and 10 goals with 26 assists. Here is a McGill Fight Clip versus Gary Roberts.
8. Rod Buskas-1992 Buskas put on the Blackhawks jersey 46 times and he picked up 4 assists during his two season stay with Chicago
9. Dave Christian-1993-1994 Christian appeared in 69 games during his stay with the Blackhawks, he picked up 4 goals and 17 assists during his stay.
10. Alexander Karpovtsev 2001-2004 Karpovtsev played in 182 games with the Hawks he put 7 goals in the back of the net while adding 39 assists.
11. Cam Barker-2006-2010 One of the few #3 picks overall that hasn’t worked out in Chicago sports history. The best part of Barker is that he was traded for Nick Leddy. During his Blackhawks 200 game career, Barker scored 17 goals and 63 assists. Thanks Minnesota Wild!!
What is your favorite #25?
For more Blackhawks conversation and updates follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up