Sep 25, 2013; Saint Paul, MN, USA; Minnesota Wild forward Zach Parise (11) and St. Louis Blues forward Maxim Lapierre (40) chase a loose puck behind the Wild net in the second period at Xcel Energy Center. Mandatory Credit: Marilyn Indahl-USA TODAY Sports
20. Ottawa Senators 1-0-2: The Senators have scored only 7 goals and allowed 8. It’s simple, score more goals.
19. Minnesota Wild 1-1-2 Zach Parise has 3 goals for the Wild. The whole team in 4 games has 9 goals which ranks 22 out of 30.
18. Phoenix Coyotes: 3-2-0: The Coyotes have won 2 in row but does anyone in Phoenix care? Is Mike Smith playing his way onto team Canada?
17. Columbus Blue Jackets 2-2-0: Sergei Bobrovsky is still playing at a very high level. Everyone thought he would fall off after last season. He is 2-1-0 with 2.27 goals allowed and a save percentage of 92%.
16. New York Islanders 2-1-1: The Islanders gave the Blackhawks a run for their money on Friday night. John Tavares ripped a tooth out of his mouth on Friday. He is one tough Captain.
15. Tampa Bay Lighting 3-1-0: People would think would a record of 3-1, TampaBay would be higher than 6th in goals scored. They have only 7th in goals allowed. We knew Tampa Bay could score with Steven Stamkos and Martin St. Louis but were wrong on their goalies? Ben Bishop is 3-0 with 1.93 Goals against.
14. Carolina Hurricanes 2-1-2: The Hurricanes are playing like it is 2006. Cam Ward has a save percentage of 92% and a 2.87 Goals against.
13. LA Kings 3-2-0: Jonathan Quick made the not top 10 with giving up a fluke goal. The Kings still have won 2-0 in a row.