November 15, 2013; Raleigh, NC, USA; Anaheim Ducks forward Dustin Penner (17) is congratulated by teammate forward Corey Perry (10) after his 3rd period goal against the Carolina Hurricanes at PNC Center. The Carolina Hurricanes defeated the Anaheim Ducks 3-2 in a shoot out. Mandatory Credit: James Guillory-USA TODAY Sports
5. St. Louis Blues 13-2-3: The Blues are hot winning four of their last five. Alex Steen has 26 points on the season. Let me say that again 26 points! I think Ken Hitchcock has found his go to guy.
4. Chicago Blackhawks 13-3-4: The Blackhawks are 7-2-1 in their last ten with a +13. They just reaquired Kris Versteeg from Florida, but Khabibulin is hurt and can’t play. The Blackhawks surrender seven goals on Saturday night against the lowly Preds. Are the Champs in trouble?
3. San Jose Sharks 13-2-5: The Sharks have won three in a row. The Sharks will be at the Blackhawks this Sunday night. The Sharks would love to exact some revenge on the Hawks. You know Antti Niemi will be amped up to play at the United Center. Patrick Marleau and Joe Pavelski are off to great starts this season.
2. Phoenix Coyotes 14-4-3:The Coyotes have three and two in their last five games. They have a tough schedule coming up, they welcome Colorado, Anaheim, and are at Nashville and Minnesota this week. They finish with the Blackhawks in Chicago. Mike Smith is taking on more shots than any other goalie in the NHL.
1. Anaheim Ducks 15-2-2: The Ducks are the points leader in the NHL. They lead the toughest division in the Pacific Division and play in the tougher western conference. Mathieu Perraeault has 12 goals and 11 assists on the season. DUCKS FLY TOGETHER!! QUACK QUACK QUACK!!