Mar 20, 2014; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Los Angeles Kings goalieJonathan Quick
(32) in the second period of the game against the Washington Capitals at Staples Center. Mandatory Credit: Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports
14. The Philadelphia Flyers 38-25-7: The Flyers are slated to face the Rangers in the first round of the playoffs. In the season series, the Flyers record are 2-1-0 against the Rangers. The Flyers have won five in a row and are 8-1-1 in their last ten games. The Flyers are heating up at the right time.
13. NY Rangers 39-29-4: The Rangers are slated to play the Flyers in the playoffs. The Rangers have been playing well as of late winning three in a row and are 6-3-1 in their last ten games. Martin St. Louis has 3 assists in ten games for a plus three rating.
12. Minnesota Wild 36-24-11: The Wild opponent keeps changing for their first round playoff matchup. The Wild are now slated to take on the RED HOT San Jose Sharks. On the season the Sharks are 2-1-0 against the Wild. Matt Moulson has given the Wild a lift recording three goals and three assists in nine games. The Wild will face off against the Blues this week.
11. Los Angeles Kings 40-25-6: The Kings are slated to take on their rival Anaheim Ducks in the first round of the playoffs. The Ducks have owned the Kings this season going 3-0-1 against them. The Kings are 7-3-0 in their last ten games while the Ducks have been struggling. Can the Ducks beat Jonathan Quick?
10. Montreal Candiens 39-26-7: The Candiens were a huge winner at the trade deadline acquiring Thomas Vanek from the New York Islanders. In eight games he has scored four goals and one assists since joining the Candiens. Montreal is slated to take on Tampa Bay in the first round of the playoffs.