Mar 21, 2014; Denver, CO, USA; Boston Bruins goalieChad Johnson
(30) is congratulated for the win over the Colorado Avalanche at the Pepsi Center. The Bruins defeated the Avalanche 2-0. Mandatory Credit: Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
5. Pittsburgh Penguins 46-19-5: The Pens are 6-3-1 in their last ten games. They will be tested this week as they take on the West leading St. Louis Blues. Evgeni Malkin has been hot as of late notching four goals and two assists in their last two games. He had been pointless in his last three games previous.
4 .Anaheim Ducks 45-18-7: The Ducks have been flying very low as of late. They are 4-4-2 in their last ten games and are on a two game losing streak. They have fallen to third in the Western Conference with twelve games to play. Could this be another flame out season for the Ducks?
3. San Jose Sharks 46-18-8: The Sharks have been playing very well. They are 7-1-2. They have overtaken the Ducks in the pacific division and sit one point behind the Blues for the overall number one season in the West. The Sharks are scheduled to take on the Wild in the first round. The Sharks will clinch a playoff spot with their next victory.
2. St. Louis Blues 47-16-7: The Blues are hoping to avoid their first three game losing streak of the season. The Blues were shutout 4-0 by the Blackhawks on March 19th and then beat 4-1 by the Flyers on Saturday. Ryan Miller has struggled in his last two starts, he is o-2. On the season with the Blues he is 7-2-1.
1. Boston Bruins 49-17-5: Can the Bruins be stopped? They have won 12 in a row! Their winning streak is the third longest in franchise history. They are two shy of the franchise mark set in the 1929-30 season. Jarome Iginla scored his 27th and 28th goals of the season his past week. The Bruins are 16-4-4 against the West this season. The West you have been WARNED!!
Thank you for visiting Blackhawkup.com. Blackhawk up prides itself on providing original Blackhawks content. If you want up to the minute Blackhawks information you can like us on Face book. You can also follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_up