Apr 3, 2014; Tampa, FL, USA; Tampa Bay Lightning center Steven Stamkos (91) skates with the the puck in front of Calgary Flames left wing Curtis Glencross (20) in the first period at Tampa Bay Times Forum. Mandatory Credit: Jonathan Dyer-USA TODAY Sports
10. Chicago Blackhawks 44-19-15: The Blackhawks have righted the ship recently winning their last two games in a row. The Blackhawks are still suffering from two major injuries to Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews. Their offense has suffered without both Kane and Toews. Pressing question: Can The Blackhawks Defend their title?
9. Tampa Bay Lightning 42-27-9: The Lightning have lost two in a row and are 5-3-2 in their last ten games. Steven Stamkos has been very good since returning from broken leg. He has 14 goals and 23 points this season, and he won’t be at full strength until next season. Pressing question: Imagine if Stamkos was healthy?
8. Montreal Canadiens 45-27-7: The Canadiens have won two in a row and are 8-2-0 in their last ten games. They have the Blackhawks, Islanders, and Rangers left this season. Max Pacioretty has 39 goals and 21 assists on the season. They are scheduled to face off against the Lightning in the first round. Pressing question: How far can we go in the playoffs?
7. Los Angeles Kings 45-28-6: The Kings have fizzled a little bit this week by going 1-3. They finish with the Flames, Oilers, and Ducks. Drew Doughty missed Saturday’s game with a bruised shoulder, it shold be nothing serious. Since being acquired Marian Gaborik has 3 goals and 8 assists. Pressing question: Can great goal tending and defense win another Stanley Cup?
6. Pittsburgh Penguins 49-24-5: With the Pens sputtering to the finish, people have their doubts about Sid the Kid’s group. They will take a hungry Red Wing team. The Penguins are facing several big questions heading into the playoffs. Pressing question: Is Marc Andre Flurry ready?