Apr 5, 2014; Boston, MA, USA; The Boston Bruins bench reacts after a goal during the third period against the Philadelphia Flyers at TD Banknorth Garden. Mandatory Credit: Bob DeChiara-USA TODAY Sports
5. .Anaheim Ducks 50-19-8: The Ducks were the best team in the NHL for long stretch this season and after the Olympic break they seem to have fallen on hard times. Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf seem to have righted the ship recently. Pressing question: Will this be another Epic Collapse?
4. Colorado Avalanche 50-21-6: The Avalanche appear to have no fear heading into the playoffs. They have won their last six in a row. They just rolled the St. Louis Blues to end last week. With Matt Duchene being out, can they find enough offense to sustain them in the playoffs? Pressing question: Will inexperience catch up to them?
3. San Jose Sharks 49-21-9: The Sharks trail the Ducks for first place in the Pacific division by 1 point with three games to play. If the Sharks overtake the Ducks, it could be a better first round matchup for the Sharks. The Sharks would not have to face the La Kings. They Kings are 3-1-1 against the Sharks this season. Pressing question: Is Antti Niemi ready?
2. St. Louis Blues 52-18-7: The Blues have won a franchise best 52 games this season, but that will not matter without a Stanley Cup Victory. Since the expansion in 1967, the Blues are the only team without a Stanley Cup. Now the Blues are having a great season and getting great play from Alex Steen and TJ Oshie. They key to their run is Ryan Miller. Miller is 10-4-1 with a 2.15 goals against average in the regular season. Pressing question: Is this the Blues year?
1. Boston Bruins 53-18-7: The Bruins might be the best all around team in the NHL. They wear you down with a physical game and stonewall you with great defense/goal tending. Jarome Iginla refused to join the Bruins last season and picked the Penguins. This season Iginla made the right choice and joined the Bruins. He has 30 goals and 31 assists this season. Pressing question: Is the EAST crown a sure thing?
Thank you for visiting Blackhawkup.com. Blackhawk up prides itself on providing original Blackhawks content. If you want up to the minute Blackhawks information you can like us on Face book. You can also follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_up