Oct 3, 2013; St. Louis, MO, USA; St. Louis Blues defenseman Jay Bouwmeester (middle) and Jaroslav Halak (top) congratulate teammates Alex Pietrangelo (left) and Alexander Steen (right) after winning the game against the Nashville Predators at Scottrade Center. The Blues defeat the Predators 4-2. Mandatory Credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports
10. Los Angeles Kings 46-28-8: The Kings ended their regular season with an OTL loss. The Kings were 5-4-1 in their last ten games. Despite the average finish, the Kings will take on the San Jose Sharks. The Kings were 3-1-1 against the Sharks this season. Can Jonathon Quick be the dominate force in the playoffs? Can the Kings offense lead by Anze Kopitar, Jeff Carter, and Mike Richards score enough to win a Stanley Cup?
9. St. Louis Blues 52-22-7: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLUES? They are fading down the stretch, coming into Sunday game they had lost their hold of Central Division lead. They have lost FIVE games in a row. They are not scoring and Ryan Miller is allowing an alarming rate of goals. Did the pressure get to the Blues?? They are slated to face the Blackhawks currently. They were 3-2 against the Blackhawks this season but were crushed in their last meeting on April 6th 4-2.
8. Chicago Blackhawks 46-21-15: The Blackhawks lost their last two regular season games, but might have found a rising star in Jeremy Morin. Morin has four goals and two assists in his last six games. The Hawks will get back both Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews to start the playoffs. Can the Blackhawks repeat as Champions? The Blackhawks are currently slated to take on the slumping Blues.
7. Tampa Bay Lightning 45-27-9: Tampa is jellying at the right time. They are 6-3-1 in their last ten games and winners of their last three games. Despite all the good things on the ice, the Lightning had some controversy off the ice. Ryan Malone was arrested for a DUI and cocaine possession. They are scheduled to take on the Canadiens in the first round.
6. Montreal Canadiens 46-28-8: The Canadiens were 7-2-1 in their last ten regular season games. The Canadiens will boast a very good team. Max Pacioretty has 39 goals and 21 assists on the season. P.K. Subban had 10 goals and 43 assists and Carey Price went 34-20-5 with a 2.32 goals against average. They will take on the Lightning in the first round.