5. San Jose Sharks 51-22-9: Joe Pavelski reached the 40 goal milestone in their regular season finale. This was a career year of the Pavelski who previous highs was 31 goals. The Sharks will take on the LA Kings. The Sharks were 3-1-1 against the Kings this season.
4. Pittsburgh Penguins 51-24-6: The Penguins were an average team in their last ten games going 5-4-1. The Pens will need Marc Andre Fluery to play well in the playoffs. The Pens got Kris Letang returned from a stroke this season and can be a difference maker in the playoffs.
3. .Anaheim Ducks 53-20-8: Have the Ducks righted the ship? They have won three in a row and were 7-2-1 in their last ten to end the regular season. The Ducks will need Jonas Hiller, Corey Perry, and Ryan Getzlaf to play at a high level this playoffs. The Ducks will take on the Stars.
2. Colorado Avalanche 52-22-7: The Avalanche have surged to the front of the Central Division. They were 8-1-1 in their last ten games. They have one last regular season game to decided their seeding in the NHL playoffs. The AVS are a very dangerous team even without Matt Duchene.
Apr 12, 2014; Boston, MA, USA; Boston Bruins defenseman Torey Krug (47) celebrates with defenseman Zdeno Chara (33) and center David Krejci (46) after scoring a goal during the third period against the Buffalo Sabres at TD Garden. The Bruins won 4-1. Mandatory Credit: Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports
1. Boston Bruins 54-18-9: The Bruins are poised to return to the Stanley Cup Finals. The road to the Stanley Cup Championship has to go through Boston. Coach Claude Julien “We’ve still got to do some work here in order to get the trophy that we all really want,” . The Bruins will take on the Red Wings in the first round of the playoffs.
Thank you for visiting Blackhawkup.com. Blackhawk up prides itself on providing original NHL content. If you want up to the minute Blackhawks information you can like us on Face book. You can also follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_up