Apr 25, 2014; St. Louis, MO, USA; Chicago Blackhawks right wing Kris Versteeg (23) controls the puck as St. Louis Blues defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk (22) defends during the first period in game five of the first round of the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs at Scottrade Center. Mandatory Credit: Scott Rovak-USA TODAY Sports
When the Blackhawks reacquired Kris Versteeg, people rejoiced. We knew were getting a good player and a self proclaimed rapper. Everyone remembers Versteeg’s rap during the 2010 Championship parade.
Well Versteeg has put his musical talents to good use this season. Versteeg has chosen the new Blackhawks warm-up song during the Stanley Cup playoffs. With Versteeg donning the Macklemore hair style, he came up with this play list.
The playlist is:
1. “Bad” by David Guetta & Showtek
2. “How you love me” by 3LAU (feat. Bright Lights)
3. “Ready for Action” by Alvaro and Joey Dale
4. “Born to Rage” by Dada Life (feat. Sebastain Bach)
5. “Unicorn Zombie Apocalypse” by Borgore & Skidope
With Versteeg’s list on display, I decided to give my own warm-up playlist. Here it is:
1. “Out of Control” by Hoobastank
2. “Bleed it out” by Lincoln Park
3. “ Not afraid” by Eminen
4. “Boom” by P.O.D
5. “The Pretender” by Foo Fighters.
Regardless of what songs are playing the Blackhawks are flying high. The Blackhawks will take on the La Kings at 2pm on May 18th.
Thank you for visiting Blackhawkup.com. Blackhawk up prides itself on providing original Blackhawks content. If you want up to the minute Blackhawks information you can like us on Face book. You can also follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_up