Jun 4, 2014; Los Angeles, CA, USA; New York Rangers centerBrad Richards
(19) warms up before game one of the 2014 Stanley Cup Final against the Los Angeles Kings at Staples Center. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Brad Richards was the hot topic last week with plenty of talk about Richards coming to Chicago for a shot at another Stanley Cup to what will Richards mean to Patrick Kane. So this week our hashtag was #BradRichardsPrediction and as always you didn’t disappoint with some great replies to the hashtag.
Now to me it’s not what Brad Richards stat line look like that will matter in the 2014-2015 season, but how does Richards positively effect Patrick Kane and can he help Kane hit career high offensive stat totals and that will be the only way to see if the Richards signing was a success.
Last shot, What is your Brad Richards Prediction?
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
For this coming week the new Hashtag is What is your #BoldBlackhawksPrediction
For moreBlackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or like our Facebook page atBlackhawkup