Oct 1, 2014; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Blackhawks centerAndrew Shaw
(65) is congratulated for scoring a goal during the third period against the Montreal Canadiens at the United Center. Montreal won 3-1. Mandatory Credit: Dennis Wierzbicki-USA TODAY Sports
The Chicago Blackhawks are finally back! Preseason is over and the Blackhawks will finally play the Dallas Stars in two days,
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Blackhawks didn’t make a big splash over the summer with blockbuster trade or deal that shook the team, so there wasn’t a whole lot of news to hang on to. But fans still followed every bit of information they could on their favorite team. So here are a few highlights from the summer as a Chicago Blackhawks fan.
Even though Chicago lost the L.A. Kings in Game 7 of the Western Conference final, it still made for an exceptionally long summer.
Blackhawks fans said hello Brad Richards from the New York Rangers.
We also had to say goodbye to tough guy and Twitter master, Brandon Bollig.
Then the preseason started, but we all know that’s not real hockey.
Then for some inexplicable reason, we lost the best young defenseman, Nick Leddy.
Now with just two days left, we promise to be the best fans at home and on the road all season long.
What were some of your summer experiences as a Blackhawks fan? Let us know in the comments!