Mar 23, 2014; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Blackhawks left wingJeremy Morin
(11) shoots the puck as Nashville Predators left wing Richard Clune (16) defends during the first period at the United Center. Mandatory Credit: Rob Grabowski-USA TODAY Sports
When I went back to last games predictions I didn’t expect to see anyone get close to being correct and yet like my prediction I was completely wrong. Flame For Thought, the Fansided Calgary Flames site predicted the Flames would score first and being able to steal a point. Congrats (not really) to Flame For Thought on the best prediction.
I had the Hawks winning 4-1 which they could have done with all those shots on goal, but it wasn’t a total loss with a point in the standings for the overtime loss.
Tonight is the return of Michal Rozsival to the lineup and the first look at the new look Nashville Predators who the Hawks will face twice in less than a week. The Hawks will be focused tonight in getting bodies to the front of the net after being called too cute for three days now.
Tonight’s Prediction-The Hawks go to the net and score 5 times in a 5-2 win against the Predators with Jonathan Toews picking up his first of the season along with Jeremy Morin.
What is your prediction for tonight’s game? Stop by the comments section and drop off your prediction for this Central Division battle.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
For more Blackhawks udpates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup