Dec 11, 2013; Chicago, IL, USA; Philadelphia Flyers right wingMatt Read
(24) shoots the puck against Chicago Blackhawks defensemanBrent Seabrook
(7) during the first period at the United Center. Mandatory Credit: Rob Grabowski-USA TODAY Sports
Saturday night’s game was the second straight game that didn’t go according to script. Yes the Blackhawks won against the Nashville Predators and yes the Hawks are able to get shot after shot after shot off, but only one got past Carter Hutton in regulation and it was the heroics of Jonathan Toews that sealed the 2nd point. I had Toews scoring his first goal of the season which happened but it wasn’t close to my 5-2 prediction.
On to tonight’s game against the Flyers, The Hawks offense should light the lamp tonight against a very weak defense so if the Hawks shot machine shows up tonight like it has the past two games the Hawks will be skating away with a huge win tonight.
TONIGHT”s Prediction– Brad Richards scores his first Blackhawks goal of his career and the Blackhawks win going away 6-1.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
What is your prediction for tonight’s game? Please drop by our comments section and let us know what your predictions are for tonight’s contest!
For more Blackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup