Oct 9, 2014; Dallas, TX, USA; Chicago Blackhawks right wingBen Smith
(28) watches from the bench during the game against the Dallas Stars at the American Airlines Center. The Blackhawks defeat the Stars 3-2 in the overtime shootout. Mandatory Credit: Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports
The Blackhawks shut out the Philadelphia Flyers 4-0 and I didn’t predict a shut out while I had them winning 6-1 on Tuesday, and I had Brad Richards scoring his first goal but he did do a first which was pick up a point in a Blackhawks jersey, so close but yet so far away with my predictions.
The Blackhawks and Predators had a nice 64 minute open skate at the United Center with Carter Hutton shutting down the Blackhawks offense while absorbing a ton of shots. One would expect Pekka Rinne in net tonight. Rinne is still on a comeback from last year’s injury but he always seems to play great when he sees the Blackhawks jersey in front of him.
So on to the prediction, well the last two road trip games I’ve been to the Blackhawks gave up a hat trick to Steven Stamkos but I don’t see anyone on the Predators repeating the trick but nothing would surprise me on the road but I don’t see it in the cards either.
The Prediction- Daniel Carcillo gets in a fight tonight just for fun, and Ben Smith scores in a 4-2 win.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
What’s your prediction for tonight’s game against the Nashville Predators? Please drop by and leave your prediction for tonight’s contest in our comments section.
For more Blackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup