Oct 23, 2014; St. Louis, MO, USA; St. Louis Blues goalie Jake Allen (34) blocks the shot of Vancouver Canucks right wing Radim Vrbata (17) during the first period at Scottrade Center. Mandatory Credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports
20. Philadelphia Flyers 3-3-2: The Flyers are the NHL version of the Walking dead. Well maybe not the walking dead but they do have a ton of injuries. The list is as follows Braydon Coburn out a month, Vincent Lecavalier out two weeks, Andrew MacDonald out ATLEAST a month, Kimmo Timonen out indefinitely with a blood clot, and Ryan White is out for 5 months. In addition to all of these injuries, Steve Mason is struggling; he is 0-3-1 with a 3.83 goals against average. They have won 2 in a row though.
19. St. Louis Blues 3-3-1: The Blues defeated their arch rival Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday night and are now 3-3-1. Brian Elliott is playing extremely this season. While goal scorer T.J. Oshie is STRUGGLING. Oshie recorded his first point of the season on Saturday 10/26/14.
18. Vancouver Canucks 4-3-0: The Canucks have lost 3 out of their last 4 games. Ryan Miller had his first clunker start of the season, but did rebound nicely with a win last week. Free agent signing Radim Vrbata leads the team in goals with four on the season.
17. Minnesota Wild 4-2-0: The Wild have won their last two games in a row. Remember in the offseason when the Wild wanted Darcy Kuemper to sign a two way contract. Kuemper is now 4-1 with a .081 goals against average and .966 save percentage on the season.
16. Boston Bruins 5-5-0: The Bruins crushed the Leafs on Saturday 10/26/14 4-1, that was a big victory for the team. Earlier this week the Bruins suffered a huge loss. Team Captain Zdeno Chara is out 4 to 6 weeks with a torn PCL. The Bruins are going to have weather the storm without Chara.