Oct 9, 2014; Dallas, TX, USA; Chicago Blackhawks goalieCorey Crawford
(50) faces the Dallas Stars attack during the game at the American Airlines Center. The Blackhawks defeat the Stars 3-2 in the overtime shootout. Mandatory Credit: Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports
Guess who’s back???
This of course led to the obvious question to Joel Quenneville after practice will Corey Crawford play tomorrow night? Quenneville in total Coach Q speak said that Crawford could start tomorrow night. If you follow Q-speak this usually means that Crawford is the starter tomorrow night unless he has some sort of set back between now and the opening faceoff tomorrow night in Ottawa.
Don’t look for a roster move just yet though, because all three goalies are traveling to Ottawa to start the Canadian road trip, but for now look for the Blackhawks #1 goalie to be in net for the first time in over a week when the Hawks take on the Senators Thursday night at the Canadian Tire Centre.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Other Hawks Notes
–Marian Hossa was the only player not present at practice today. Maintanence Day for the veteran winger.
Are you excited to see Corey Crawford back in between the pipes?
For more Blackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup