The Chicago Blackhawks have revealed their 2015 Winter Classic jersey with a 1950’s feel without the old school logo. It has enough differences to make it noticeable while still maintaining the current jersey structure.
If it was me and of course it wasn’t I would have put the 50’s Logo on the jersey not the current one but besides that there isn’t much you can do with a white jersey so this was as good as you can get I guess. One thing we can confirm is that the leaked photo was a fraud and the Hawks will be wearing white not black.
So what do you think about the jersey? Pass or Fail? Like it or Hate it? Either way the Blackhawks will be wearing this jersey on New Year’s day at Nationals Park.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
For more Blackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup