Oct 1, 2013; Chicago, IL, USA; Washington Capitals goalieBraden Holtby
(70) makes a save against Chicago Blackhawks right wingPatrick Kane
(88) during the second period at the United Center. Mandatory Credit: Rob Grabowski-USA TODAY Sports
Of course I was going to predict the Jonathan Toews 20oth career goal in every prediction thread until it happened but I still count it as a victory for me along with predicting the Hawks would win in Montreal. I did have Sharp scoring in Montreal but that didn’t happen and now he’s out for a bit.
The Blackhawks and Capitals use to meet up for some entertaining matchups with Alex Ovechkin always pushing to score goals and open up the offense, but now we are stuck with Barry Trotz defensive scheme. Luckily the team is struggle right now so if the Hawks can score first the new system could be put on hold real fast.
Tonight’s Prediction– Patrick Kane scores twice and begins a real hot streak with Brandon Saad picking up 2 more assists in a Blackhawks 5-2 win.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
What is your prediction? Please stop by our comments section and drop off your game day prediction and see who comes the closest!
For more Blackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup.