May 13, 2014; Saint Paul, MN, USA; Minnesota Wild left WingZach Parise
(11) congratulates Chicago Blackhawks forwardJonathan Toews
(19) on the Blackhawks win of game six of the second round of the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs at Xcel Energy Center. The Blackhawks clinch the second round with a 2-1 victory over the Wild in overtime. Mandatory Credit: Marilyn Indahl-USA TODAY Sports
The Chicago Blackhawks face off against their divisional rival the Minnesota Wild for the first time this season. The last time the Blackhawks were played the Wild, Patrick Kane took a lucky bounce off the glass and ended the series with a wicked back hander.
The Blackhawks have been running hot, winning 9 out of 10 while the Wild have hit an injury plagued patch and have gone 5-4-1 in their last 10 and after a good start to the season are sitting on the playoff bubble where they seem to hang out a lot the past few years.
The Blackhawks will be looking to keep up their winning ways and beating a divisional rival which would be a great way to kick off an extremely slow week with the Hawks not playing again until Saturday night. Either way here is the viewing information for tonight’s divisional battle.
Game Time– 7:30
TV Listings– CSN-Chicag0
Radio Streaming– WGN Radio App
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
How will you be watching this Central Divisional Showdown?
For more Blackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup.