14. Toronto Maple Leafs 21-16-3: The Leafs have lost two in a row and are 3-7-0 in their last ten games. Is their panic in the streets of Toronto? The Leafs have three forwards on IR, Peter Holland, Nazem Kadri, and Joffery Lupul.
13. The Detroit Red Wings 20-10-9: The Wings are 3-4-3 in their last ten games. The Wings ended their week by being beaten by Ryan Miller. On a positive note Tomas Tatar scored his 20th goal of the season. It was the Wings lone goal against Ryan Miller.
12. Dallas Stars 18-14-5: The Stars have been streaking as of late. They have won nine of their last 10 games. During their winning streak, the Stars have scored 3.67 goals per game. The Stars begin this week against the Chicago Blackhawks. Tyler Seguin and others must have a big game against the Hawks.
11. San Jose Sharks 20-14-5: The Sharks finished last week on a low note, they were beaten badly by the Blues 7-2. Antti Niemi was yanked after allowing six goals on 27 shots. On a positive note, Joe Pavelski reached the 20 goal mark for the sixth time in his career.
10. Washington Capitals 19-11-7: The Caps defeated the Blackhawks in the 2015 Winter Classic. The Caps needs to keep up playing well if they want to make the playoffs. They currently in the playoffs via the Wild Card spot.