Dec 23, 2014; Chicago, IL, USA; Winnipeg Jets defensemanGrant Clitsome
(24) clears the puck from in front of goalieMichael Hutchinson
(34) with Chicago Blackhawks centerJonathan Toews
(19) in pursuit during the third period at the United Center. Winnipeg won 5-1. Mandatory Credit: Dennis Wierzbicki-USA TODAY Sports
The Winnipeg Jets and Chicago Blackhawks face-off for the last of three meetings at the United Center and the Blackhawks have been on the receiving end of two home losses to the upstart Jets this season on home ice.
The Jets are playing their best hockey since reinventing themselves as the Jets since arriving back from Atlanta and the team under coach Paul Maurice are solid defensively while being able to score goals with their youth.
The Blackhawks have been off since Sunday night and were in desperate need of some rest and it really came at the right time so now will the Hawks come out with a bunch of rust or will they be focused and ready to beat a team that’s trying to jump them in the standings in the highly contested Central Division.
Here is the viewing information for tonight’s game from the United Center.
Game Time– 7:30pm
TV Listings– CSN
Radio Listings– WGN Radio
Radio Streaming– WGN Radio App
On to the Prediction, and the last game I had Marian Hossa scoring which happened in the first period so I was pretty pumped up about that. Of course one of my writers gave me grief for going really out there with a Hossa prediction, but either way I’ll chalk it up as a win.
Tonight’s prediction is the Blackhawks will win a tight, hard fought game 3-2 with Bryan Bickell picking up a goal with 4 hits, and until it happens Teuvo Teravainen picks up his first NHL Point on a Andrew Shaw goal.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
What’s your prediction for tonight’s game? Please drop by our Comments section and leave us your prediction for tonight’s game between the two Central Divisional rivals!
For more Blackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup.