Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! It’s finally April and we are in the home stretch with the finish line in sight! It’s been quite a roller coaster ride through the regular season with highs like the circus trip and lows like the Patrick Kane injury, but in the end all that matters is making the playoffs and having a shot at winning the Stanley Cup. Â Here is a quick look at the playoff picture as of last night.
As you can see every point is crucial with the Hawks only a point out of 2nd place, but the Minnesota Wild are right on our coattails so picking up 2 points tonight against the Vancouver Canucks are old enemies would be huge in the race for a home ice advantage series in the first round of the playoffs. Â Here are some Game Day links to kick off your Game Day!
Though the games against the Canucks don’t have the hatred of years past, there is still a lot of playoff implications on the line tonight (Blackhawks)
Patrick Kane’s timetable which we will hear on a regular basis until he returns has not changed or will it until again he’s on the ice (ESPN Chicago)
The Chicago Blackhawks April Fools Bloopers were quite funny here is a clip of them (CSN)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Nashville Predators defenseman have shown all season long their versatility (Hockey Writers)
The Buffalo Sabres tank job and how the GM praised everyone involved in it (Puck Daddy)
For more Chicago Blackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem