Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! Well, our you awake yet after last night’s triple overtime marathon last night. Of course when the game starts late, it goes triple OT instead of say Sunday afternoon when the game starts at 2 in the afternoon, but it was fun watching it especially when Brent Seabrook scored the game winner.
Now the Chicago Blackhawks have a strangle hold on the series with a 3-1 series lead and have a chance to close out the series on Thursday night in Nashville which oh by the way I’ll be there. This wasn’t a dominant effort on Thursday night by the Chicago Blackhawks, but they have the heart of a champion and know how to pull out close games when the stakes are the highest.
The other story has to be Scott Darling who put up another huge effort in net on Sunday through another deep overtime match. Now it’s time for some morning links, sorry that they are a little later than usual we did need some sleep last night!!
The Wednesday morning outcome was worth the wait when Brent Seabrook connected on the game winner in Triple OT (Verdi)
Even though he’s been benched by coach Joel Quenneville, Corey Crawford is still lending his help to mentor rookie Scott Darling (Blackhawks)
The word after Brent Seabrook’s game winner has to be stranglehold! (Hockee night)
Five things and thoughts about the Chicago Blackhawks triple overtime marathon from the United Center (CSN)
Scott Darling isn’t the only goalie drama that has been swirling through the first round of the NHL Playoffs (ESPN)
Scott Darling is just riding the wave of momentum and enjoying the ride in the first round of the playoffs against the Nashville Predators (Sun-Times)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Stressed out? Here is a guide to Stanley Cup playoff relaxation (On The Forecheck)
The St. Louis Blues veterans need to step up now or they will be going home early in the Stanley Cup Playoffs (St Louis Gametime)
The Minnesota Wild fans have some good times laughing at the Blues being babies in the first round (Hockey Wilderness)
The Calgary Flames silence the Vancouver Canucks and take a commanding 3-1 series lead back to Vancouver (Pro hockey Talk)
The NHL Draft Lottery was this weekend, and here’s the aftermath of the Conner Mcdavid sweepstakes (Grantland)
For more Chicago Blackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem