Apr 25, 2015; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Blackhawks right wing Marian Hossa (81) celebrates a game winning goal scored by Blackhawks defenseman Duncan Keith (2) against the Nashville Predators during third period in game six of the first round of the 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs at United Center. The Blackhawks won 4-3. Mandatory Credit: Kamil Krzaczynski-USA TODAY Sports
The Nashville Predators came in to United Center and under Barry Trotz rocked everyone to sleep in stealing Game #1. The Chicago Blackhawk won Game #2 and #3 before Pekka Rinne shut them out in Game #4 in Smashville. The Chicago Blackhawks then were in some serious trouble in Game #5 looking like they were about to dig a 3-2 hole before some Patrick Kane last second heroics saved the day.
The Chicago Blackhawks after trailing 1-0 would go on to take the series 4-2 after an easy Game #6 win over a defeated Nashville team.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Vancouver Canucks didn’t like history repeating itself, but that’s exactly what happened with the Canucks winning Game #1 at the United Center, but the Blackhawks would win the next three games of the series behind it’s stars Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, and Playoff hero Dustin Byfuglien. The Hawks would drop Game #5 at home, but would soundly close out the Canucks in Game #6 on the road 5-1.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem