Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks are back to the drawing board after shuffling their lineup for no apparent reason and losing Game #3. The Chicago Blackhawks have been very successful winning Triple overtime games in the past two years, but they have also lost the next game each time.
This isn’t a do or die game, but it sure has a feeling like it is. The Chicago Blackhawks have shown the ability to climb back from big holes like 3-0 and 3-1, but only during the Detroit series in 2013 did they actually climb the entire mountain and win the series after digging a big hole.
So tonight is a must win to get the series tied 2-2 and head back to Anaheim and a stadium that the Hawks are 3-1 in this season so not a total nightmare. The question is who will the mad scientist put in the lineup and will it be too late to fix the wrongs.
Here are some morning links to kick off your morning.
Trevor Van Riemsdyk was recalled on Friday, but won’t play on Saturday although Joel Quenneville didn’t rule him out for the entire Western Conference Finals series (Second City)
The Chicago Blackhawks will be looking for better offensive pressure than last game and some net front presence as well in Game #4 from the United Center (Blackhawks)
Chicago Blackhawks need stars to make an impact quickly in the series before it’s too late (Bleacher Report)
The Chicago Fire send Andrew Shaw a personalized jersey to celebrate his awesome head butt goal (CSN)
NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman takes a hit over a quote about the Steve Montador case (Tribune)
Antoine Vermette is not happy about getting benched on Thursday night and is ready for his next chance which is hopefully tonight in Game #4 (Sun-Times)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
I would rate it pretty high because I witnessed his hat trick, but the Predators site would like you to grade James Neal season (Predlines)
Not sure if this helps or hurts Ken Hitchcock, but Martin Brodeur was signed to be the new Assistant GM for the St. Louis Blues this week. (St. Louis Gametime)
Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL and staying home to improve their craft (Pro Hockey Talk)
The 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs all Bust Team (Grantland)
For more Chicago Blackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem