Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks are back in the Stanley Cup Finals and the D word was thrown around a lot lately. First off, the Chicago Blackhawks have made the Cup Final, but they haven’t won anything yet. Secondly, the D word should only be handed out to a team with at least one back to back championship seasons.
The Chicago Blackhawks are now heading to the Sunshine State and a shot at some serious legacy. Sure, they have two Stanley Cups on the mantel, but you throw three Cups in 6 seasons on a resume and that goes down as an all-timer team.
It all begins on Wednesday night and although there’s a wait let’s not forget the 9 day wait for the Western Conference Finals to kick off so I’m sure we can take a deep breath and hold on for another day to get the Finals started.
Here are some morning links to kick off your Tuesday Morning.
The All-Access pass from the Chicago Blackhawks Game #7 victory in Anaheim and the trip back to Chicago (Blackhawks)
There’s no shame in joining the Chicago Blackhawks bandwagon even today (Second City)
The Tampa Bay Lightning vs Chicago Blackhawks line by line breakdown for the Stanley Cup Finals (Bleacher Report)
A look at Ben Bishop and the Tampa Bay Lightning Defenseman before the Stanley Cup Finals (The Committed Indian)
The Tampa Bay Lightning and Amalie Arena ban Chicago Blackhawks gear in parts of the arena during home games during the Stanley Cup Finals (Madhouse Enforcer)
No matter how hard you try.. You can’t stop the Stache!! (Hockey Buzz)
The unexpected journey of Tampa Bay Lightning coach Josh Cooper (Tampa Bay Times)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Just how important are prospects when building a Possible Stanley Cup Championship roster (Hockey News)
The St. Louis Blues are currently broken down into two cores.. The old one and the young one (St. Louis Gametime)
The Stanley Cup trumps Garth Brooks well at least at Amalie Arena it does (Bolts By The Bay)
The question is should Bruce Boudreau be fired or stay as coach of the Anaheim Ducks (Pro Hockey Talk)
Even with home ice advantage, the Tampa Bay Lightning are the underdogs entering the Stanley Cup Finals (Sporting News)
For more Chicago Blackhawks updates and conversation follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup!
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
LET’S GO HAWKS!!!!