The Stanley Cup Final is almost here, but before the 7 game series kicks off you have to watch the Stanley Cup Final trailer.
The NHL and NBC family of networks does a great job putting together trailers, promos and social media GIFS and Vines. The quality is great but the storyline of each video can really give you chills. Here is the trailer leading up to Game #1 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Tampa Bay Lightning.
If you’re not excited about Game #1 after watching that video there is something wrong with you. Of course the action is less than 24 hours away so the hype for the series can’t get too out of hand. There of course have been more videos leading up to the Stanley Cup Finals and the one about the name on the jersey is also very chilling and here is that NHL Stanley Cup trailer video.
The Stanley Cup Finals is 7 games, yet in only takes four game to become a legend. Now the Chicago Blackhawks are trying to win the Cup for the third time in 6 years, and if they win the Cup they will have won it as many times in 6 seasons as what it took the team to win in the 80 seasons before Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane arrived in Chicago.
The dark ages were a terrible time to be a Chicago Blackhawks fan especially after the painful losses the 80’s and early 90’s teams too including the 1992 Stanley Cup Final that the Chicago Blackhawk were swept out of the building and the Stanley Cup presented to the Penguins on Chicago Stadium ice.
This core of players is different than any other version of Chicago Blackhawks hockey. There is absolutely no quit in this team, and no matter what at deficit is this team never seems to be out of it until the final horn sounds whether it’s in a game or during the playoffs in a series.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup in 2013, and well of course they have a tribute video for the entire playoffs with Dave Bolland’s goal coming right at the very end after the best 17 seconds of Chicago Blackhawks history.
It all starts at Amalie Arena on Wednesday night. The Hawks have won Game #1 in both their last two finals, the questions will they be able to steal game #1 from the Lightning tomorrow night?
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem