Good morning Chicago Blackhawks Fans! It’s arrived quicker than the Western Conference Finals did, It’s Stanley Cup Final Time!! Game #1 for the first time in the Jonathan Toews/Patrick Kane era will not be played at the United Center, but with this unit that’s A Ok!
The Chicago Blackhawks like their previous road series (Nashville, Anaheim) will be looking to split the opening two games before heading back to Chicago for Games #3 & #4. The Chicago Blackhawks have been successful in splitting the opening games so far and sweeping Minnesota and have a 5-3 record on the road this Stanley Cup run so it doesn’t matter the Arena the Blackhawks will be ready to silence the crowd.
One thing that is highly annoying this playoff season has been the Keep out the Red Campaigns by both the Predators and now Lightning. It’s annoying that it’s even a story and we have to constantly listen to every side of the story, and secondly it’s annoying because the NHL hasn’t stepped in and stopped it. Let’s grow the game not try to squash it with pettiness.
Anyways it’s GAMEDAY!! Here are some morning links to kick off your Stanley Cup Final Game #1 Gameday!
The current betting odds and stats for the Stanley Cup Finals (Bleacher Report)
Winning the Dot: The Chicago Blackhawks advantage in the Stanley Cup Finals up the middle (Committed Indians)
The Great Wide Open: Looking ahead at the Tampa Bay Lightning forwards (The Committed Indian)
The Stanley Cup Finals are all about the numbers between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Tampa Bay Lightning (ESPN)
Chicago Suburban Pastry Chef has created a 650LB Blackhawks Chocolate Statue (Madhouse enforcer)
The Chicago Blackhawks are preparing to do a legendary thing… winning 3 Cups in 6 seasons (Midway Madness)
Could the Chicago Blackhawks be targeting soon to be free agent Robbie Russo (Second City Hockey)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Nashville Predators and their fans have a lot to look forward to with the play of rookie Filip Forsberg (Predlines)
Do the Minnesota Wild have a lot of depth? Fact or Fiction (Hockey Wilderness)
Pretty much every team can do this. Looking back at what the Avs should have done in the 2005 NHL draft (Mile High Sticking)
Ryan Getzlaf admits, he wasn’t good enough for the Ducks to beat the Chicago Blackhawks in the Western Conference Finals (Pucks of a Feather)
Brendan Morrow and Kimmo Timonen know that time is running out on first Stanley Cup (Puck Daddy)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem