Jun 8, 2015; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Blackhawks left wingTeuvo Teravainen
(86) controls the puck ahead of Tampa Bay Lightning left wingOndrej Palat
(18) in the second period in game three of the 2015 Stanley Cup Final at United Center. Mandatory Credit: Dennis Wierzbicki-USA TODAY Sports
To continue, why oh why is Teuvo Teravainen playing on the fourth line?! He had a goal and an assist in Game 1, and a power play goal in Game 2. He has shown that his vision and his calm demeanor and his speed make him a huge offensive weapon. Please, Coach Q! I’m just a girl, but I’m pretty sure he would be more of an asset than Andrew Shaw or Kris Versteeg up on one of the top 3 lines.
The shutdown line of Andrew Desjardins and Marcus Kruger is playing really well and doing just what they are supposed to do. Like I already mentioned regarding Andrew Shaw, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.
Based on the above arguments, here are the lines I would LOVE to see rolled out for Game 5.
What do you think the lines should be for Game 5? We will find out on Saturday night. The puck drops at 7 pm. This party is just getting started!
FOR THE CUP!!!
For more Chicago Blackhawks news and updates be sure to follow us on Twitter @Blackhawk_Up or Like our Facebook page at Blackhawkup.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem