Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks take the show on the road to Tampa Bay and Game #5 of the Stanley Cup Final. The Chicago Blackhawks generally play their best hockey as the series progresses so tonight would be a great time for the Chicago Blackhawks to play their best game of the series.
The Tampa Bay Lightning have caused the Chicago Blackhawks fits with their forecheck, so probably changing up the lines wasn’t the best option from Joel Quenneville in Game #4, but at least the Chicago Blackhawks were able to squeak out a win. Now the Chicago Blackhawks will try to mix things up the right way tonight at Amalie Arena by playing their brand of hockey.
The Blackhawks as you probably now by now are 27-8 in Games 5-7 in the Jonathan Toews/Patrick Kane era and now even though they look dead tired will look to use that winning attitude late in series to their advantage starting tonight.
It’s Gameday and here are some morning links to kick off your Saturday morning.
The Chicago Blackhawks are looking for a complete game effort for the first time in the Stanley Cup Final (Blackhawks)
The Rockford IceHogs inked three players for their 2015-2016 season. (Committed Indians)
They stole Game #1 in Tampa, and now the Chicago Blackahwks look to steal Game #5 on the road in the Sunshine State (Midway Madness)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Nashville Predators weren’t able to defeat the Chicago Blackhawks this postseason but they really like their core (Nashville Scene)
A Look back and maybe a redraft of the 2010 NHL draft and who the Colorado Avalanche should have drafted (Mile High Sticking)
The St. Louis Blues celebrate Barrett Jackman’s facial expressions (St Louis Gametime)
Dallas Stars fans daydream on which free agent defenseman would be a perfect fit in Big D (Blackout Dallas)
The Judge grants a temporary restraining order in the every messy Glendale/Coyotes storyline (Pro Hockey Talk)
Patrick Kane is not finding his scoring touch in the Stanley Cup Final, but there still is time for #88 (Puck Daddy)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem