Jun 10, 2015; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Blackhawks right wing Patrick Kane (88) chases the puck with Tampa Bay Lightning centerValtteri Filppula
(51) in the third period in game four of the 2015 Stanley Cup Final at United Center. Mandatory Credit: Dennis Wierzbicki-USA TODAY Sports
2. Patrick Kane Is THE Closer
If you go to the dictionary and look at closer there is a picture of Patrick Kane. Not really but it really feels like there should be! He’s the best and it all started back in 2010 Game #6 in Philly!
We could go on and on about how Kane finishes games from the afore mentioned Game #5 Western Conference Final OT clincher to the fact that he has two career hat tricks in his career and they both have come in the playoffs in series clinching wins.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
I know you are saying, Patrick Kane only has one assist in the Stanley Cup Final in 2015, but he’s looked better the last two games with his legs churning and feet moving look for Joel Quenneville to get him a better matchup with the last change on home ice and look for a great game from #88 on Monday night because that’s just what Patrick Kane does in big spots.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving