Jun 15, 2015; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Blackhawks goalie Corey Crawford (50) tosses his mask aside after defeating the Tampa Bay Lightning in game six of the 2015 Stanley Cup Final at United Center. Mandatory Credit: Jerry Lai-USA TODAY Sports
Has Corey Crawford Finally Silenced Critics?
Best Case Scenario: Yes. One less thing to worry about.
Corey Crawford has been under an intense spotlight throughout his career. With a perfection-seeking fan base such as that of the Blackhawks, it seems that every mistake Crawford has made in the past has been magnified. However, with his second Stanley Cup ring on the way, and coming off an outstanding Stanley Cup Final, it’s time to let Crow be; he’s one of the league’s best, at last.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Worst Case Scenario: No. You can’t please them all…
Even if the critics don’t let go of Crawford, nothing has fazed him in the past. To Blackhawks’ fans, it will be just another unpopular opinion to hear on Twitter, and in the news. To Crawford, it won’t matter. The results to this question serve purely to satisfy our curiosity as ‘Hawks supporters.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem