Jun 15, 2015; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Blackhawks centerJonathan Toews
(19) celebrates with the Stanley Cup after defeating the Tampa Bay Lightning in game six of the 2015 Stanley Cup Final at United Center. Mandatory Credit: David Banks-USA TODAY Sports
A. Jonathan Toews is the correct answer!
In the 2010 march to the Chicago Blackhawks’ first Stanley Cup championship in 49 years, Toews collected 22 assists on his way to hoisting not only the Stanley Cup, but winning the Conn Smythe trophy for winning the MVP of the playoffs.
More from All Time Blackhawks
- Blackhawks’ Legend Niklas Hjalmarsson Retires After 14 Seasons
- Blackhawks: The five longest tenured captains in team history
- Blackhawks News: Andrew Shaw Retires At Age 29
- Best Blackhawks Goalie of All-Time: Esposito, Hall, or Crawford?
- The Jersey Numbers Never Worn in Blackhawks History
Jonathan Toews scored seven times and collected 22 assists in the 2010 playoffs in what can only be described as a high-scoring playoff run. The Blackhawks scored a lot of goals in 2010 compared to this season, especially against the Vancouver Canucks, and they beat up on then-Flyers goaltenderMichael Leighton
in the Stanley Cup Final.
What is your favorite memory of Toews in 2010?
Next: Trivia Question No. 2