Last year we played Chicago Blackhawks Trivia Tuesday, and the response was great. So we decided to give it another whirl again this summer. Since we are in the dog days of summer, we thought we would keep everyone informed and enjoy ourselves at the same time.
Da Windy City
Since this is the second week of Trivia Tuesday this year, I thought we would go one for one, two for two, three for three and finish with two Joel Quenneville-related questions.
With all of that being said, on to the first questions.
Next: Question No. 1: Drafting Kane
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The perfect holiday gifts for the Chicago Blackhawks fan