The correct answer is the Toronto Maple Leafs. Coach Quenneville was drafted in the second round with the 21st pick in the 1978 NHL draft. He played for Toronto for two seasons appearing in 93 games. He recorded 3 goals and 13 assists.
Next: Question No. 5: Coming And Going
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The perfect holiday gifts for the Chicago Blackhawks fan