Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! As you can see by the title it’s already been a week since the news broke about Patrick Kane. I was spending the day with my kids on the last few days before school started here, and almost luckily I was out of cell phone range last Thursday for most of the day, and I almost wish I was out range for the past week.
We were all enjoying a nice summer of everyone having pictures with the Stanley Cup, looking forward to all the new additions to the lineup, and well of course making fun of St. Louis Blues fans, but this was all taken away with the allegations against Patrick Kane that came to light last Thursday. It’s been a week already and we still really don’t know that much and probably will never know what happened 100%, but someday soon we may find out if these allegations become charges or will these get swept under the rug.
The Chicago Blackhawks summer is about a month away from being over, and now as I felt a week ago when the news broke it just doesn’t feel the same as it did on June 15th when the Hawks won the Stanley Cup at the United Center all because of one allegation. Here is some morning links to kick off your Thursday morning.
A new dining experience will be entering the United Center this upcoming season in a partnership for tasted (Blackhawks)
One of the most hated Chicago Blackhawks opponents over the years has been Derien Hatcher (The Committed Indian)
It all comes down to the fact that EA wasn’t willing to take the risk with Kane on the cover (ESPN Chicag0)
Patrick Kane and the blind loyalty of sports fans no matter what city you live in (Shadow League)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Is David Poile an architect in Nashville or an archetype? (On The Forecheck)
The summer series has arrived in Edmonton and now you know the Oilers from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
The Las Vegas Arena sent out pictures yesterday that they were way ahead of schedule with the building less than a year away from completion (Score)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem