Good Morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! Well, it’s the middle of August and nothing says summer like an ice cream pie! Well, ice cream pie or anything like ice cream sounds great in the the heat of the summer so Happy Ice Cream Pie Day.
The summer is winding down but there is still a lot of August left, but right around the corner is a whole lot of questions and hockey to be played for the current Chicago Blackhawks and all of the new additions. I can’t wait to see Marko Dano and Artemi Panarin on the ice at training camp and preseason with big hopes for the upcoming season.
The problem with all the hopes is the black cloud of the Patrick Kane allegations and investigation and how it’s really taken a damper out of the summer celebration of the Stanley Cup. There’s no telling if when and where we will find out if this becomes a charge or just an allegation and the wait has killed the celebration. Either way we still have some morning links to kick off your Tuesday morning.
Patrick Kane’s lawyer took an unusual strategy turn when he took to Facebook to argue with fans about his clients (Deadspin)
The NHL has a lot of talent and contracts but this is a list of the best contracts in the NHL and best value (Bleacher Report)
The Chicago Blackhawks have reportedly signed Bowling Green Defenseman Nolan Valleau (Second City)
The Patrick Kane reports from Buffalo seem to be summed up in two categories What Matters and What doesn’t Matter (The Committed Indian)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
This is what you need to know about the Nashville Predators from A To Z featuring Carolina Davis (On THe Forecheck)
Here is something we hope to not see this upcoming season against the Hawks, Vladamir Tarasenko’s Top 5 Goals (Bleedin Blue)
Which defenseman will make the cut in the new look Detroit Red Wings roster (Octopus Thrower)
Danny Briere was a total class act and a totally clutch playoff performer and today he called it a career. (Puck Daddy)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving