Good Morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! Well what can you say about Wednesday except that it was very wacky. Puck Daddy who we link a lot here started a pretty big commotion when they reported that Antti Raanta rooted against the Chicago Blackhawks during the Stanley Cup playoffs because he was a Black Ace instead of Corey Crawford‘s back up.
Then after that which really seems kind of strange since Raanta always looked happy even if he wanted to be playing, and according to most of the beat reporters one of the nicest guys on the Blackhawks said the story was total fabrication. Which makes you just shake your head because the story seems so insane and really strange, but after the off season the Chicago Blackhawks have endured a little strange with some weird controversy was just fine by me.
So in the first two days of the month of September, we have discovered that 5 teams are interested in Patrick Kane, and that Antti Raanta was rooting against the team he played for. Man this month is off a strange start! One thing that isn’t strange is the fact that the morning links are coming up next.
Raanta did refute that he never said he rooted against the Blackhawks during the playoffs (Sun-Times)
What did sports talk radio have to say about the Antti Raanta story on Wednesday? (CSN)
An overview of the current state of the Chicago Blackhawks roster and what to look forward to (The Committed Indian)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Chicago Blackhawks second home has it’s ice returning so yes I do mean Nashville (Predators)
Three reasons why the Dallas Stars will miss the playoffs for the second year in a row (Blackout Dallas)
Is it time for Barry Trotz to adjust to his high powered offensive forwards in Washington (Stars and Sticks)
The NHL moves the 2016 trade deadline to Leap Day, that’s right the deadline will be on February 29 (Bleacher Report)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem