Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks training camp opens up on the campus of Notre Dame on Friday, and we still have no indication from the Blackhawks management or the NHL if Patrick Kane will be attending training camp this week.
The common thought among fans and media is that even if the NHL can’t do anything, that the Blackhawks should just keep Kane away from Notre Dame. I think either way it will be a circus, with it possibly more crazy without Kane there. The rest of the team will probably be saying no comment more than they ever want to this coming weekend, but that seems to be the best option at the time with the investigation still going on in Hamburg New York.
Either way the Chicago Blackhawks training camp is happening this week which means real hockey to talk about which is way more exciting than thinking about in the middle of the summer. It’s getting cool out and hockey is near and so are this morning links to kick off your Tuesday morning.
A Question and Answers session with the Director of Operations for the Rockford Ice Hogs Mark Benard which talks about last season and the upcoming season. (Blackhawks)
25 Years ago today, the one that got away made his Chicago Blackhawks debut (Puck Junk)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
A quick look at the Top 100 forwards in fantasy hockey for the 2015-2016 NHL season (NHL)
Everybody loves what the Buffalo Sabres did this offseason, and now they have passed their chemistry test (BN News)
How big and How long is the St. Louis Blues window of opportunity for a Stanley Cup Championship? (Bleedin Blue)
Which teams have the best depth heading into the NHL season (Bleacher Report)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem