Dec 31, 2013; Detroit, MI, USA; Detroit Red Wings former defensemen Slava Fetisov (left) and Chris Chelios (right) talk before the Alumni Showdown as part of the Winter Classic at Comerica Park. Mandatory Credit: Tim Fuller-USA TODAY Sports
The correct answer is C, 1990. The Chicago Blackhawks sent Denis Savard to the Montreal Canadiens for Chelios and a second-round draft pick. Chelios spent nine seasons with the Blackhawks, appearing in 664 games. He recorded 92 goals and 395 assists with the Blackhawks. He also won two Norris trophies with the Blackhawks before being to the long-time rival Detroit Red Wings in 1999. Chelios spent 10 seasons in Detroit, recording 21 goals and 131 assists.
We hope you enjoyed another week of Chicago Blackhawks Trivia!
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem