Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Blackhawks are in the middle of the their preseason schedule, and the black cloud that has been hovering over the franchise since early August has taken over the headlines the past couple days with some of the most bizarre plot changes a story could possibly take.
Last night the lawyer for the accuser in the Patrick Kane has quit after all of the events that happened the day before with the evidence bag being dropped off at the mother’s door of the accuser. It’s hard to say what happened in this law office the past few days, but this was just another unexpected turn in a case that gets stranger and stranger.
Today there will be of course another news conference, this time it will be the Erie County DA discussing how the chain of custody hasn’t been broken, and that the evidence is still in tact somewhere in upstate New York. The thing is if you are expecting something in this case, there probably will be a curveball coming our way today.
One thing you can count on is the morning links coming your way to kick off your Friday morning.
Watch how the paint was applied on the United Center ice to kick off this 2015-2016 Chicago Blackhawks season (Blackhawks)
From upstate New York, here’s the story about how the Kane accuser attorney bows out from the case on Thursday (Buffalo News)
Tonight’s Game will be on CSN plus when the Blackhawks travel to Montreal (CSN)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Previewing the Nashville Predators forwards who were pretty good last season (On The Forecheck)
Unlike last season, the Dallas Stars are looking for a hot start to kick off a playoff season (Blackout Dallas)
The Patrick Kane case took a dark turn, or did it really? (Grantland)
Top storylines from each team heading into this season around the NHL (Bleacher Report)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving